- Develop an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of being a trainer.
- Learn, recognize and utilize the principles of Adult Trainers.
- Identify and implement a variety of training methods.
- Develop skills in lesson planning and program development.
- Understand the Entrepreneurship Development Program in detail.
- Understand the various financial and marketing strategies and schemes that are available to help a budding entrepreneur
- On completion and certification, the trainers will get a Government of India recognition.
- Such certificate is useful for Trainers, Educators to help train Students and individuals entering into Entrepreneurship
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Trainers, Educators, Coaches looking to train Startups and New businesses.
- Achieve Govt of India recognized certificate.
- Should have minimum three years of Industry Experience.
- Should be passionate about becoming a Trainer.
The course is mainly delivered through ONLINE case discussion and ONLINE lectures. However, readings, presentations and laptop computer exercises also form an important part.
- The Train the Trainer Program will start with 4 (four) day Live Virtual Classroom Online training.
- Day 5 to 19 (total 15 days) participants will be doing E - Learning course on Entrepreneurship Development Program.
- During these 15 days they will be given one self project assignment
- Online assessment will be on 20th day as post confirmation from NIESBUD
- Evaluation: the evaluation of candidates will be done in 2 ways.
a) Trainer evaluation will be done through submission of Self project
b) EDP knowledge will be evaluated through Online assessment of NIESBUD
All the qualified trainers will be given NIESBUD certificate as " Certified Trainer for Entrepreneurship " by NIESBUD
On the payment of all due fees and the successful completion of the Executive Program in Project Management, participants will be awarded a certificate of participation issued by Niesbud -The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development is a premier organisation of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India.
The National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development is a premier organisation of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, engaged in training, consultancy, research, etc. in order to promote entrepreneurship. The major activities of the Institute are Training of Trainers, Management Development Programmes, Entrepreneurship-cum-Skill Development Programmes, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes and Cluster Intervention. NIESBUD has provided training to 9,43,625 persons as of March 31, 2016 through 36,877 different training programmes since inception. This includes 3,194 international participants hailing from more than 130 countries throughout the globe.
FEES AND PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Program Fee: Rs. 5,000/- plus Service taxes
- The fee above is inclusive of all academic charges, examinations, textbooks, study material.
- All fees are non-refundable. Fees can be paid by cash, or cheque/demand draft drawn in favor of ‘PositiveShift Technologies Private Limited A/c’
Cancellation by the Participant
- Requests for refund of fees on account of cancellation of enrolment shall be considered only if such requests are received prior to closure of registration or 15 working days before date of course commencement whichever is earlier.
- In event that such valid requests for refund of fees are received, the application money shall be refunded after deducting a penalty of Rs. 1,000/- and applicable taxes for Indian participants.
- In all other cases, no refund shall be made.
- A participant may opt for rescheduling to a later batch of the same program / another program prior to commencement of the program. However, such intimation must be made by the participant at least fifteen days prior to the commencement of the program. The amounts paid by the participant shall be considered as advance payment towards the next batch / alternative program. Further, the participant shall have to pay an administrative charge of Rs. 1,000/- plus applicable taxes (Indian participants) for facilitating such rescheduling.
Cancellation by the PositiveShift & Certification Institute
PositiveShift & Certification Institute, reserves the right to cancel courses at any time owing to reasons like insufficient enrolments, trainer indisposition or force majeure events. In the event that PositiveShift or Certification Institute cancels a scheduled course, the student will receive full fee refund for the same. All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of a valid refund request.